Of all the things the mind can perceive, that enable us to decide what is and what isn't. If it isn't, isn't it real? What is reality? how do we understand it? What is consciousness, our ability to be aware? This is an effort to collect some information I have stumbled upon in my amazing voyage of discovery. This is a blog about the Vedas and the String theory, the observer and the observed, the phenomenon and perception and finally about the amazing masters who saw it and their teachings.

The Bhagavad Gita and Mother Theresa

The Bhagavad Gita
The infinite joy of touching the Godhead is easily attained by those who are free from the burden of evil and established within themselves. They see the Self in every creature and all creation in the Self. With consciousness unified through meditation, they see everything with an equal eye.
I am ever present into those who have realized Me in every creature. Seeing all life as My manifestation,they are never separated from Me. They worship Me in the hearts of all, and all their actions proceed from Me. Wherever they may live, they abide in Me.
When a person responds to the joys and sorrows of others as if they were his own, he has attained the highest state of spiritual union.

Compare this to what Mother Theresa said, you will be left stunned and cold!
Click for the Video

Some months ago we went out in Kolkata and we picked up four or five people from the streets, and we took them to our home for the day. One of them was in a very bad condition, I told the sisters, I will take care of her. I did for her all that my love could do. I put her in bed, she took hold of my hand. There was such a wonderful smile in her face! She said one word - Thankyou and she died. She gave me much more than I gave her, she gave me her grateful love. She was so beautiful in her giving.
The poor are great people, they give us much more that we give to them. We must love them not by feeling pity for them, We must love them because it is Jesus himself in the distressing disguise of the poor.
They are our brothers and sisters, they are our own people. Those lepers, those dieing, those hungry, those naked - They are Jesus!

0 comments: